Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So long for now...


This blog was originally created to talk about the brain and happiness.  It kinda was hard to find exactly what I was looking for and envisioning so it ended up turning to a lot more health related topics because those are so abundant. I did like researching several of the topics that I wrote about because they were fun to read about.  I don’t think it was fun enough to do it without having to for a grade though.  So the bioterrorism was my last topic related post on this blog.

What I learned from this class:
1)    What a blog is
2)    What they are sometimes used for
3)    That people can make a living in the blog world (for news stations etc)
4)    That I definitely chose the right career path as an engineer (not in communication or even a scientist because I would hate to do this as a career)
5)    That communication is hard

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to see that you are done blogging. I enjoyed reading your posts. You had a lot of intriguing topics.

    ReplyDelete