Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Self Evaluation


I couldn’t find anything that said what this needed to include.  I remember you said you wanted us to tell you about all our activity.

As you can easily find, I have posted 6 articles so far.  The first one was my welcome article; my second one was my first subject related post on money and happiness.  My third post that I wrote, but didn’t post until later, was the reading reflection.  I talked about how the reading would help me to write better posts in the future.  Then came my self-interview that we did in class.  My fifth post was about our daily commute.  I tried to frame this article to our class of seniors that are about to graduate (I’m assuming).  I wanted to give them a little heads up that commuting can really reflect how your day starts and ends.  My final post for this period was about the brain.  At one point in my college career I became really interested in the brain.  I did a few projects on it and so I hope to continue to post articles pertaining to the brain’s relation to health and happiness. 

As for the commenting that I’ve done.  So far I have really liked the following blogs and I have tried to comment on them when applicable: ScanMein, Gene Cuisine, and Culinary Chemistry.  This week was the first time I have commented on Technology Complicated and Its not just fun and Games but I plan to follow those more in the future too. 

I have posted about 10 comments, mostly on these that are my favorite so far.  I have also responded to comments on my own blog when needed.  I have begun to look for other blogs that have similar topics, specifically the ones that were suggested to me by our prof.  I am becoming more familiar with what they post and I hope to start commenting on them as well.

Please see my self-interview to get my views on how I think I am doing and what I am working towards in my future blogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment