Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Self Evaluation 2



I have worked hard to improve my blog.  I was unaware of how many blog post were expected of me.  Initially I thought we only needed 1 per week but now I am striving for at least 2 and have done so since I found that out.  I have been striving to make my post interesting with titles that will make people want to read them.  My goal is to make my blog enjoyable to read.  We all read technical research everyday for school.  I try to incorporate science into a topic, making a common topic interesting to us knowledge-yearning folk. 

I like to read blogs that are similar to mine.  I am interested in Biotechnology so I like blogs that incorporate it.  I like hearing what people think about my articles and I like to comment on other's posts.  I am not a very controversial person so I have struggled in posting controversial things.  I do have some topics in mind that will almost for sure change that. 

I have posted 33 comments on other blogs since the last grading period (yes I keep track or I will have no idea).  I try to comment on all the posts of the blogs I follow.  Sometimes I cannot relate to them so I will not comment but I probably make about 6 comments a week but read about half the class's posts that are posted that week.

I hope to have more stimulating posts in the remaining few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment