Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome!!

My name is Michelle and this is my site that will hopefully give you some fun facts and articles about happiness, health, and life in general.  There are so many different ideas of what is healthy and what isn't that I am hoping to dig deeper into the controversies about what is 'good for you' and what isn't.  This blog will be updated at least once a week for this spring semester, after that, if I am having enough fun with it, it may continue after I graduate and move down to Austin.  I hope my posts will be entertaining and interesting.  Maybe an article will even be applicable to your own life.  If nothing else, they will give you just a teaser of what is out there in the world of science.

3 comments:

  1. I like the image and the clean design, Michelle. Looking forward to some content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the topic that you have picked out. My mother is constantly harping on me to live a healthier life. Although, I have to admit, some of her ideas seem out there, and I'm not really sure of their validity. Maybe over the course of the semester you can give me some ideas that I can take back to my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading your blog so you can help me get back into shape. You should post so recipes or quick lunch ideas for me.

    ReplyDelete